Monday, March 28, 2016

Yay for Spring Break

It is true that I abandoned Mom for a short while. I have been feeling quite bogged down with the day job, so doing anything else feels a bit overwhelming. But Spring Break is here! Hooray!! I am slowly catching up to Mom's total of Farm Girl blocks. I finished Pie Cherries on Saturday and will complete my last one this week. Mom is anxious to work on her next block so I really should "allow" her to get back to it this weekend!  LOL!! It's not like she didn't have anything else to work on anyway!

FYI ... If you are working on this project too, make sure you don't put the stems of the cherries together backwards. I had to rip out 4 seams because I wasn't paying attention to the size and shape of each stem ... they are slightly different. Overall it was a pretty easy block, and of course I had to use cherry material for one of the cherries.  :)

Until next time ... Happy Sewing!

Cat and Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment