Monday, April 8, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Block G

Glorified Nine-Patch and Grandmother's Pride

Welcome back!  I hope everyone's Sunday was nice and relaxing. We just started a kitchen remodel and I'm a bit stressed.  Luckily Mom is doing the talking to the contractor!  I had to hide in the sewing room for a while to try not to think about the couple things that are wrong already!!

Anyway ... today's "G" blocks are both new to my project; Glorified Nine-Patch and Grandmother's Pride.  Mom really likes Glorified Nine-Patch and thinks it would make a great quilt on its own.  I agree!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!  Happy sewing!

Cat



Note:  If you are new to "Blogging from A to Z", check out their website here.  This is my second year participating, but my first on this blog.  For an introduction to my A to Z project, read my preview blog post for this year posted here.

2 comments: