Friday, April 19, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Block Q

Quatrifoils


Of course there are certain letters of the alphabet which are going to cause problems for most people participating in the A to Z Challenge ... "Q" being the first for me.  There was one "Q" block pattern in each of the two books I was trying to use for this project.  One of them was very similar to Churn Dash and Prairie Queen.  While it would have been so easy to do, it would have been placed right next to Prairie Queen, and it would have bothered my self-diagnosed OCD when it comes to my quilts.  The other "Q" block was rather quite boring compared to the rest of the blocks in the quilt.

So Mom went online to help find something else.  Quilter's Cache had a 9" "Q" block pattern called Quartrifoils.  To me it has kind of a floral look to it, so I made it this dark burgundy and gold.  Thanks Mom!!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!  Happy sewing!

Cat

Note:  If you are new to "Blogging from A to Z", check out their website here.  This is my second year participating, but my first on this blog.  For an introduction to my A to Z project, read my preview blog post for this year posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment