Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Block I

Irish Chain


My mom, a while back, found some solid homespun material for me.  I used some of the darker colors (like the turquoise in Alabama and blue in Clay's Choice), but there was this bright red that I was just itching to put in a block.  Wait til' you see this Irish Chain block in the middle of the quilt ... the red stands out so much it's hard to see what's around it ... LOL!

Row two is almost done and will be posted at the end of this week!  Moving right along ...

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!  Happy sewing!

Cat

Note:  If you are new to "Blogging from A to Z", check out their website here.  This is my second year participating, but my first on this blog.  For an introduction to my A to Z project, read my preview blog post for this year posted here.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I guessed well about the block of the day ;)) Love Irish Chain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty and I imagine the red really stands out for sure
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your were brave with this one and red as a choice. Well done!
    Stephanie Finnell
    @randallbychance from
    Katy Trail Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caught the eye. Interesting. New Product Design and Production #AtoZChallenge Blogging 2019 #NarayanaRaoProf

    ReplyDelete