Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Block T

Thrifty and Triangle Squares


Well, I'm getting to the end of the quilt, and finding blocks that fit the alphabet theme and that have a different look from the other blocks is becoming quite challenging.

I really like Thrifty, but it is yet another nine-patch with four-patch corners.  I think this makes four of this style, and I had a hard time placing in the quilt without putting it next to another block of the same style.  I know I need to not worry about it, and the sashing will help break it up ... but my self-diagnosed OCD is still going crazy!

Having Triangle Squares right next to Thrifty helps as well.  This block is one of only a few that have four colors (including the neutral).  Most of my blocks are three colors, so it makes this one a bit special.

Six more days!  See you tomorrow!  Happy sewing!

Cat



Note:  If you are new to "Blogging from A to Z", check out their website here.  This is my second year participating, but my first on this blog.  For an introduction to my A to Z project, read my preview blog post for this year posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment