Tuesday, April 30, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Block Z - The Final Post

Zig Zag

I can't believe this is it ... the last post and the last block to finish my quilt top (sort of, but that's another blog post altogether).  So "Z" was similar to "X" ... I thought I was going to have problems, but this block in the 501 Quilt Blocks book was perfect for the end of the quilt.

I thought maybe I would have the top sewn together by now, but I still haven't figured out how I'm going to quilt this thing.  I'm leaning toward a "quilt-as-you-go" method which means I don't want to sew the rows together quite yet.  I will post some followup posts on my progress as I finish this project.

Thank you so much to those that stopped by.  I did check out quite a few of the other A2Z participants but didn't do much commenting.  I'm sorry.  I do have the list downloaded and plan to visit some other blogs while I have more time, like on my summer break.  :-)

Until next time ... Happy Sewing!

Cat

1 comment: