Friday, April 5, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Block E

Electric Fan

 

There's not a whole lot I can say about this block.  This was a new one to cover "E" in my alphabet, and I really just wanted to do a block where I didn't have to think too much.  This block was super easy and I it looks really good with all the other blocks!  Surprise!

One more day and the first week is complete!  If you are completing the A to Z Challenge or just ready my posts, I hope you are enjoying the journey so far.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!  Happy sewing!

Cat

Note:  If you are new to "Blogging from A to Z", check out their website here.  This is my second year participating, but my first on this blog.  For an introduction to my A to Z project, read my preview blog post for this year posted here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the homespun fabric you're using in the challenge!
    Stephanie Finnell
    @randallbychance from
    Katy Trail Creations

    ReplyDelete