Sunday, April 21, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Block R

Rail Fence and Right Hand of Friendship


First off ... Happy Easter!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  We aren't doing anything special here, just relaxing and trying to get our kitchen back in order.  We have new cabinets in place and a working sink (YAY), floors are being installed tomorrow and our new appliances arrive Thursday!  I'm so thankful we are almost done!

So, I think I have a problem with Saturday's and getting my post done.  Hubby and I had an event to go to last night and I just didn't think about doing my post early.

Rail Fence was again one of the first blocks I did, and surprisingly is not in either book that I used for my patterns (see my teaser post for books).  Most Rail Fence quilts I have seen have been set in a stair pattern.  Because I was only doing one block I set mine like a pinwheel instead.  Right Hand of Friendship came a little later but it is not a new block.  This block marks the end of Row 5!  Pictures of rows 4 and 5 are below!!



Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!  Happy sewing!

Cat


Note:  If you are new to "Blogging from A to Z", check out their website here.  This is my second year participating, but my first on this blog.  For an introduction to my A to Z project, read my preview blog post for this year posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment