Thursday, April 25, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Blocks U and V

Underground Railroad and Variable Star


Both of my next blocks are new, and I really like how they turned out.  I knew I was going to do Underground Railroad from the beginning.  And again, how many possible ways can you rearrange four-patches and half-square triangles?  LOL!  On the other hand, coming up with my "V" block was a challenge.  While you would thing there would be a bunch of them (with Virginia and Vermont available) but many were looking way too complicated for what I wanted in my quilt.  I finally settled on the Variable Star.

Four more days!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!  Happy sewing!

Cat

Note:  If you are new to "Blogging from A to Z", check out their website here.  This is my second year participating, but my first on this blog.  For an introduction to my A to Z project, read my preview blog post for this year posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment