Saturday, April 27, 2019

A2Z Challenge: Blocks W and X

Water Wheel, Windblown Square, and X Quartet


And yet again ... half-square triangle and four patch blocks put together in a different way!  Love the possibilities of the simply created!  I had both of the "W" blocks put together a while ago.  I really like the effect of the Windblown Square.


Surprisingly, finding an "X" block that I thought would fit my sampler was not difficult.  I had one option, and it blends perfectly.  It makes me happy when things work out!!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!  Happy sewing!

Cat

Note:  If you are new to "Blogging from A to Z", check out their website here.  This is my second year participating, but my first on this blog.  For an introduction to my A to Z project, read my preview blog post for this year posted here.

2 comments:

  1. cbyerly1@verizon.netApril 28, 2019 at 8:51 PM

    Just checked all the way back to the "R" blocks. Can't wait to see them in the quilt.

    ReplyDelete